Tuesday, 7 February 2017

P.O.S Farmers market find...


Greetings to all my lovely people,
                  Just thought I would share another short post with you again. While trying to make up time this last Saturday for the stores to open, a good friend and I stopped off at the Savannah to check out the farmers market and were quite fortunate to come across a few new finds..to me that is!!
       I've been slowly transitioning into a healthier life style, and have been taking a closer look at "green beauty" aka organic products, that is hopefully affordable as well as easily accessible. So along with a lot of the organic food produce you would expect to see, it was really pleasant to come across homemade natural hair care and skincare products. The items were beautifully packaged, well labelled and smelt "awesomely" good!! (is that even a word?)
        As the owner Ann explained, she originally started making these products for her own use and of course her family. She explained that she tried to avoid the use of extracts as much as possible and that the fruits used in the actual making of the product were real things. By the way she has beautiful skin, sorry I took no picture of her but was still debating whether I would put it up or leave it to my friend who is in the process of creating her own blog, shes much deeper into the natural skincare products than I, but I felt that there was a need to share this find. She gave us the Pumpkin Soap to try out and she explained that she usually rotate from Port of Spain and the Santa Cruz farmers market but they would not be back to the P.O.S Savannah area until March which is after the Carnival festivities. So I'm looking forward to their return because there are a lot of other items I would like to purchase on my next visit. Her brand is called Secrets of Nature and the scents from her sample products we tried out were not overpowering or overly "earthy". It was just right!
 Below is a closer look at the soap and the magnified description of the product:-


"Pumpkin is full of vitamin C, vitamin E and beta-carotene it replenish the skin keeping it youthful,supple and radiant. The vital mix of antioxidants in the form of vitamins A,C,E and zinc makes it an excellent healing agent."
INGREDIENTS: Pumpkin, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Sodium Lactate, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, and Sodium Hydroxide.
Manufactured & Package by; ANN'S SECRETS OF NATURE
St. Helena Piarco Trinidad & Tobago, W.I
Net Weight 4.0zs/g

Email: annssecretsofnature@gmail.com
tel:1-868-787-1740/ 398-7307

No comments:

Post a Comment