Monday, 30 January 2017

Sacha,Dragon and L.A. Girl lip swatches


Hello lovely people
a lot of time have flown since I've been around, hope this post meets you all in good health and thriving spirit in this new year. Finally got around to trying out the liquid lipstick craze with a few affordable matte shades and readily available choices..so just sharing a few swatches

From top to bottom:33,04 and 08


The dragon lip gloss I purchased at a local Facebook store Tres Belle for TT$25 but you can search online on ebay. The colours do not show up glossy but dries matte with a slight sheen. I've been gravitating to a lot of dark colours lately..and they are fairly longlasting and comes off easily with makeup wipes,oils or cream makeup removers without staining my lips.

GLG841 FRISKY

 The L.A girl had a pretty colour and it dried a bit transparent but the main downside for me was the chemical scent I got upon application.

top: PARTNER IN CRIME, below: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

The last two are the Sacha intense matte lip velvet. The two colours I bought are very opaque and dries relatively quick and although its matte you don't get that dry "cakey" feeling and its fairly long lasting.

Just wishing everyone
 a beautiful week

No comments:

Post a Comment