Wednesday, 15 July 2015

My Simple Made Up summer Look


Hi Lovelies,
These are a few gift items I received since Christmas 2014 in a gift exchange at work, I have since parted ways with the brushes and replaced them with some travel friendly Eco Tools brushes, which fit very neatly in the makeup pouch which I kept.


 I have not been experimenting much with makeup this year, but amongst my friends the matte lipstick by Sacha Cosmetics seems to be so well likes so I figured it was time to "bust" out this gift set and really try it out. The lipstick is called Wicked, the eyeshadow palette Smoky Bronze and the Blush is called Claret.
L to R Blush: Claret, Lipstick: Wicked, Eyeshadow: Smoky Bronze

  So today is the day I'm finally going to indulge myself in trying out this mini kit.Below I've placed a picture to show how the swatches appear on my skin, I know the colours may appear a bit dark for summer season, but down here anything goes if you're in the mood to try out new looks.

So here goes
Applied my NYX base then used the lighter shade of rose red in my crease then blended in and above the crease. Followed this up with the deeper wine shade 3/4 way into the crease then blended. I then applied the yellow toned bronze(y) color as a highlight closer to my brow bone, if you look at the swatches above its the one on the lower right that blends in easily with my skin.

The top bronze(y) taupe color I applied to my inner corner and full lid, I then added the army green colour to the outer 2/3 of my lid. Finally I just used the navy blue  to make my "v" shape in the outer corner. Lined my eyes with a felt tip liner and attempted to apply false lashes which was fail, but hey! I tried(c;
Final Look below

(-_-)
XOX
bye for now..

P.S. thank you Makeda, for allowing me to try out a few items from SACHA's new line.

No comments:

Post a Comment