Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Just a small look at a few L.A. COLORS - Cover Up! Pro Concealer Sticks


Hi Lovelies,

     Just wanted to share a first look at the colour correctors I bought from the L.A. COLORS Cover Up! Pro Concealer line they seem pretty creamy and pigmented for the price TTD15. also seemed to blend well and I do look forward to experimenting on myself and friends to get that flawless look.

Left to Right: CCS615 PURE ORANGE, CCS618 YELLOW, CCS617 GREEN

Colour Correctors are usually used to to cover up dark circles, reduce redness, blemishes, and other minor skin discolourations on the face or body.
The colours can be used:
GREEN is used to minimize redness on inflamed skin
CORAL/ORANGE in darker skin tones is used to minimize the grey sometime ashy colours under the eyes and nose area
YELLOW is used in lighter skin tones to minimize bluish to dark purple like bruising or even dark circles under the eye.
These colours are usually applied before your foundation.

EXTRA

 Just wanted to share a video or two, of one of my favorite Youtube makeup artiste, Destiny Godley she also has her own blog. destinygodley.blogspot.com/
Why am I highlighting her in my blog post today? Well I recently purchased some LA COLORS Cover Up Concealer sticks mainly the color correctors.  I'm by no stretch of the imagination a makeup artist, but like most women I do enjoy playing around with makeup. I'm still learning and I do view other makeup artist, but the two I learned the most from are Destiny Godley and Gossmakeupartist they are very open to sharing their tips and techniques in an easy and visual way.
     Anyway in a couple of her videos she speaks of colour correctors and demonstrate how its done using several different name brands. I have personally never been too interested in doing a hard core search for any corrector, but when I saw these readily available correctors(for me!) at Wonderful World I thought that there is no reason to pass them up.
So down below are two videos from Destiny, please check out her channel LINK






NOTE
This post is not a review just me sharing a little that I learned while featuring someone who has a great bit more knowledge on the use of colour correctors than myself.

11 comments:

  1. Visit us now to view & share beautiful collection of Best Images of
    rose day images 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit us now to view & share beautiful collection of Best Images of
    happy chocolate day 2017

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Outfits For Young ladies, Womens and Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Eid Mubarak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit and Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- saree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Designer Salwer Suit is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Salwer Suit are the most obvious choice for the brides.There are many Salwer Suit in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:- Salwer Suit

    ReplyDelete