Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Quick show and tell - LA Colors



Hi!
Just thought I'd take a quick break and finally show what the L.A Colors actually looked like on my nails, the colours are really lovely but some required three or more coats such as the first two colours(pink and orange), while the other four took two coats and the final colour which is the silver could have worked with one coat.
 I really liked the formulation the polish did not overwhelm my senses with strange chemical scents and the colour on the gold and silver were surprisingly to me very opaque, unfortunately they did not come with any label so I can't mention the colours by their names..
So if you see this at your local beauty store it is worth a try:)


Sorry it took so long..



Stay blessed my lovely people!
XOX
(-_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment