Saturday, 16 March 2013

Small Haul - Wonderful World


Hello my lovelies,
                              while at the mall topping up on fish food and a few household necessities, I decided to do stop off at Wonderful World and check out a few items.. I saw a few of the MILANI SHADOW EYEZ 12 HR WEAR , eye shadow pencils but decided against this and purchased the few items listed below instead

LA Girl lipsticks in  Melon and Cranberry
LA Color 10 colour eyeshadow value kit
Kleancolor nail lacquer in Hollow Yellow
Kleancolor Love Me 365 Nail Duo (nail art & nail polish)
Ruby Kisses HD set'n forget powder in Earth (will try for a the under eye highlight look)

There were a few L.A, Colors mini nail polish sets, notably the Ombre nail kit but decided to go with there Color Craze set which is also toulene,formaldehyde & DBP free and has colors reminescent of there mini bright Color Craze I had bought awhile back.
The Kleancolor do contain the formaldehyde in the form of Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin 
which according to the American FDA (Food and Drug Administration) meets there safety standard. Click Here.

I will try a little demo of the few items in some future post..
Hoping everyone is having an enjoyable weekend

(^_^)
XOX

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana! I picked up the ombre set but this one looks like fun! enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi,thanks girl:) I've been playing around with the nail duo the most,liking the combo idea but now I really look forward to seeing u work ur magic with the ombre set.

    ReplyDelete