Thursday, 21 March 2013

Kleancolor Nail Duo..


Hi lovely people.
the midweek has passed and its the count down to hopefully a great weekend for all. So just thought I'd throw in my simple experimentation with free-hand nail art (more like nail dabble!!), using the Kleancolor Nail Duo in Witty, that I recently purchased up in my small haul..


On one side you get a fine tip nail art brush and on the other end you get your regular nail polish brush..
So below is a look at the basic nail polish with a topcoat applied..


I then took my little dotting tool I got from the L.A.Girl Polka Dot nail collection and added a single pink dot on each nail from a Jordana nail polish in 954 Pink Party


The final look is what I got below while trying to create some simple petals..


Overall this was a fun kit to play around with, especially for a nail art novice like myself. I liked the convenient colour combo and affordable pricing and I seriously would not mind repurchasing another at  $12TTD.


*STAY BLESSED*
(^_^)
XOX

2 comments: