Thursday, 7 February 2013

What's a girl suppose to do?!!




     While doing my own little research on the ingredient listing on a few items I recently bought, I happened to come across this site THE STORY OF STUFF and felt that there information, though dated in 2010 I felt it was still relevant and would be worth sharing..

     So whether you agree or not with the opinion expressed in the videos, I just felt its always good to be aware of the things that are happening around us





Note
I may not necessarily agree with everything said in both videos,(I'm not about to throw out my stuff just like that!! Hey,need to check the claims of both videos *duh!*) but it certainly gives food for thought and assist me in "trying" to making wiser choices. 

Stay Blessed  everyone<33

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!! Like you said, thats some serious food for thought. Whats even more alarming is that companies are under no obligation to list all the ingredient in their products so imagine what they aren't listing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really scary! But I try to not get to worked up, I figure the more people that are aware the more likely we can voice our fears to big companies and ask for changes ..you never know..

    ReplyDelete