Sunday, 10 February 2013

My simple Carnival Look


Hi, lovely people! It's carnival time on Monday(Tuesday I'll be working) so I've been practising my makeup look and thought I would share...still working on the "how-too" of applying eyelashes. Anyway, enjoy :c)


Applied my Elf primer, then applied NYX white base,
 used yellow throughout my movable lid then applied a bronze/red shade to my crease


Applied the black shimmery shadow to my outer corners, using in a V-shape..




Then applied a softer shimmery silver/gray shadow over the black ,
applied a shimmery beige shadow to highlight the brow bone and just out-lined my eyes using a liner, then softened the look by smudging with some black eye shadow.



So this is my final look


Products used:
 LA Colors mineral pressed powder MP312 Toffee
LA Girl water resistant mascara MS611
Revlon Colorstay Whipped 405 Caramel
Jordana lipliner 20 Cherry
Jordana Fabuliner liquid eyeliner 01 Black
NYX eyeshadow base White
Arista lip gloss Frost Me Plum
Arista blush Sahara
Arista  eyeshadow Fawn ( for my eyebrows) 
Black Opal total coverage concealer foundation Truly Topaz (my highlighting concealer)
BH PartyGirl Palette


Just need some,lashes, glitter and gems to go...!
            Happy J'ouvert &
 Carnival Chippin'
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment