Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Miniature haul ..


     While hanging out in Port of Spain last Friday, making up time to join up with a really good friend of mine, I decided to venture into Capital City mall and saw a relatively new store to me?!! :-/ with a few makeup items displayed and thought that as I was not too busy it would be worth a browse...


     Inside what caught my eyes were the Nabi blushes on display, unfortunately it was just three: Peach,  Nutmeg and Mocha, I decided on the Mocha which seemed a better match for my skin tone.
     My first introduction to Nabi products was from Halener Rustique one of our local online shop, and that was from there Glitzy Glam Bag for the month of August.

     I enjoy shopping online for the variety you get, but it's pure fun for me to actually go into a store and make a direct purchase_you know that feeling of  instant gratification of getting what you want on the spot!
Anyway here's a quick look of the polish on my nails.


I love this shade called Baby Blue and it showed up nicely on my nails after two coats which lasted fairly well throughout the day and the next but I was anxious to try the Cinnamon which had a pinky/bronze tone to it which is not showing up in the photo, sadly its longevity was not equal to the Baby Blue :(



N.b
These products were bought locally at Chelsea-Sue
Nabi products can be bought online at http://nabicosmetic.com/index.htm

Happy midweek! :)

2 comments:

  1. Than baby blue polish is gorg!!!! Both has a nice finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, and thanks! I'ts the blue that got me!

    ReplyDelete