So previously it was called the Sacha Mattifier (was also sold to me as a possible primer) and came in a smaller tube like jar with a doe foot applicator. Link.
Now its available in a convenient squeeze type container with a screw cap which has been reformulated and contains more product and is officially named as a primer hence Sacha Face Primer Mattifier
A lightweight mattifier and face primer. Absorbs excess oils,smoothes skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores.
Apply over your entire face or T-zone
Can be worn alone or under foundation.
Ingredients (previous): water, stearic acid, propylene glycol, zea mays,cyclomethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, perfume, propyl paraben.
Ingredients (present): water, stearic acid, propylene glycol, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, corn starch, triethanolamine, cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Perfume, DMDM Hydantoin.
- It still has the light floral scent
- has a creamy but slightly waxy texture
- comes out white but melts/absorbs unto skin without residue
- is lightweight so you don't get that "coated" feel like you have something on your face
- still works well at controlling shine as its name implies
- you don't need much
Is available to online users on the SACHA web page for $30.00