Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain :+

Lovesick/Passionee  020 (top); Romantic/Romantique 045 (bottom)

      Hi people. I've been a bit busy and arriving home, feeling pretty drained_but did happen to stop off at Pennywise to  re-purchase my night cream, then gravitated to the cosmetic counter to check out what new products they had, and I was told about the Revlon lip balm stain...they only had 3 remaining at the time but,there are twelve shades in all.So I thought I would try out two of the remaining deeper colours in 020 Lovesick and 045 Romantic the one I  did not purchase was called Cherish...it seemed like a very light pink...






So here's a look at it on my lips...




What can I say about the product..

  • the packaging was pretty user friendly,sealed in a plastic wrapper so there is no fear of tampering and it requires no sharpening easy twist up silver bottom
  • the application was easy, Lovesick showed up instantly on my lips but Romantic required a few coats to show up well on my lips_  had good colour pay off otherwise!
  • it felt pretty moisturising on my lips
  • had a light minty fresh smell/taste
  • because it was a stain, it really did last quite well, much longer than my regular lipsticks

In the U.S the price range seem to be between $7- $9.U.S but locally its presently $46TT at 
Pennywise, so expect price differences else where.
I like this product for my casual days... no fuss, no extra prep time in terms of lip liner etc.
Would I repurchase.... yes as a treat for myself but its not a requirement...but yeah  I do luv this product!!
 (~_~)
xox

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ana, I got myself one too and i really do love it! I'm going back to get a red one soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back from reading your post on Sweetheart I like how it shows up on ur bare skin,will try it out but I'm really hyped about trying the revlon colorstay whipped foundation 2morrow hopefully!.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ana, whats your foundation in Bobbi Brown / MAC? Trying to get an idea on what skintones these would suit... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristy, sorry for the late response:(
    I've never seen Boobi Brown sold here, as for MAC there have been a few negative stories from a few who got color matched at Westmall branch locally but I may brave it and go South, to Gulf city to get color matched eventually. Presently I'm W8 in L'oreal truematch, Caramel in both Revlon Colorstay(400)(combination skin) and in their Caramel(405)Colorstay whipped.Thank you for commenting, and goodluck.

    ReplyDelete