|Lovesick/Passionee 020 (top); Romantic/Romantique 045 (bottom)|
Hi people. I've been a bit busy and arriving home, feeling pretty drained_but did happen to stop off at Pennywise to re-purchase my night cream, then gravitated to the cosmetic counter to check out what new products they had, and I was told about the Revlon lip balm stain...they only had 3 remaining at the time but,there are twelve shades in all.So I thought I would try out two of the remaining deeper colours in 020 Lovesick and 045 Romantic the one I did not purchase was called Cherish...it seemed like a very light pink...
So here's a look at it on my lips...
What can I say about the product..
- the packaging was pretty user friendly,sealed in a plastic wrapper so there is no fear of tampering and it requires no sharpening easy twist up silver bottom
- the application was easy, Lovesick showed up instantly on my lips but Romantic required a few coats to show up well on my lips_ had good colour pay off otherwise!
- it felt pretty moisturising on my lips
- had a light minty fresh smell/taste
- because it was a stain, it really did last quite well, much longer than my regular lipsticks
In the U.S the price range seem to be between $7- $9.U.S but locally its presently $46TT at
Pennywise, so expect price differences else where.
I like this product for my casual days... no fuss, no extra prep time in terms of lip liner etc.
Would I repurchase.... yes as a treat for myself but its not a requirement...but yeah I do luv this product!!