Friday, 6 July 2012

Rihanna Inspired makeup look


     I'm not a hardcore Rihanna fan like a couple of my friends are, but I do enjoy her makeup looks and her natural exuberance for life, her recent single "Where Have You Been" has certainly been a motivator for me to get off my "butt" and get back into a work out routine. so here is my version of her look using the mini Kleancolor palette I bought awhile back.




These are the above items I used

  • Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
  • Rouane lipstick: Cafe Au-lait
  • Arista : lip moisturiser
  • Glowrina: Kajal
  • Santee : eye gel
  • Revlon ColorStay
  • Kleancolor: loveville
  • NYX eyeshadow base : white
  • Black Opal invisible oil blocking powder
  • Ruby Kisses 3D creator
  • Arista: lip gloss - Frost me brown
  • Elf eyelid primer
  • L.A. Girl: Pro-Primer -Black
  • NYX lipliner pencil - earthtone
  • Arista eyeshadow(my brow powder) - mt brown
  • Arista blush - aubergine





Step 1
Bare eyelid



Step 2

Elf eye primer applied...


Step 3

Elf eyelid primer blended, product says:-
  • Preps eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting, crease-proof eyeshadow
  • ultra sheer,nude color works to increase eye color longevity
  • light weight liquid formula quickly absorbs into skin for comfortable wear


Step 4

NYX white base applied to eyelid to enhance color pay off....
Step 6


L.A. Girl Pro Primer (base) in black was applied to outer  and inner corner of eyelid.


Step 7

Black eye primer was blended out to encircle the crease area


Step 8

Dark blue or color number 1 applied over L.A. black primer (outer lid and at inner corner of the eyelid)



Step 9

Color number 1 was blended, and color number 2 applied to the center of the lid


Step 10

Color number 3 was added as the highlighter at the browbone and blended


Step 11


Color number 1 was re-applied for a little more intensity.....




Step 12


This was the final look, I know the eye shadow color was not an exact replica of Rihanna look, but I felt it would be a fun look to try, while testing out my new primers ...

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment