I'm not a hardcore Rihanna fan like a couple of my friends are, but I do enjoy her makeup looks and her natural exuberance for life, her recent single "Where Have You Been" has certainly been a motivator for me to get off my "butt" and get back into a work out routine. so here is my version of her look using the mini Kleancolor palette I bought awhile back.
|These are the above items I used|
- Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer
- Rouane lipstick: Cafe Au-lait
- Arista : lip moisturiser
- Glowrina: Kajal
- Santee : eye gel
- Revlon ColorStay
- Kleancolor: loveville
- NYX eyeshadow base : white
- Black Opal invisible oil blocking powder
- Ruby Kisses 3D creator
- Arista: lip gloss - Frost me brown
- Elf eyelid primer
- L.A. Girl: Pro-Primer -Black
- NYX lipliner pencil - earthtone
- Arista eyeshadow(my brow powder) - mt brown
- Arista blush - aubergine
Elf eye primer applied...
Elf eyelid primer blended, product says:-
- Preps eyelid for smoother, longer-lasting, crease-proof eyeshadow
- ultra sheer,nude color works to increase eye color longevity
- light weight liquid formula quickly absorbs into skin for comfortable wear
NYX white base applied to eyelid to enhance color pay off....
L.A. Girl Pro Primer (base) in black was applied to outer and inner corner of eyelid.
Black eye primer was blended out to encircle the crease area
Dark blue or color number 1 applied over L.A. black primer (outer lid and at inner corner of the eyelid)
Color number 1 was blended, and color number 2 applied to the center of the lid
Color number 3 was added as the highlighter at the browbone and blended
Color number 1 was re-applied for a little more intensity.....
This was the final look, I know the eye shadow color was not an exact replica of Rihanna look, but I felt it would be a fun look to try, while testing out my new primers ...
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!