Saturday, 18 February 2012

My NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors O_O

(L) LSS 523 ULYSSES ; LSS 511 CHAOS (R)
   
     My thoughts on the NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colours...when you look at Chaos through the little window at the base of the packaging it seems to have a slight shimmer, which luckily for me does not transfer unto my lips,( to much shimmer sometimes give an ashy effect) it just gave my lips a nice sheen. It has a creamy/smooth texture, and had a very moisturising effect on my lips and I only needed to apply one wash of colour, and as you can see from the picture below its well pigmented


NYX CHAOS LSS 511
     The Ulysses seems to look matte at the base of the packaging, but also had the same texture and slight sheen I like the fact that it shows up well on my pigmented lips, with out the aid of a lip liner...but using a liner to fill in the lips would not hurt! I think I'll be trying some other colors. I know locally Wonderful World sells a few NYX products but I'm not sure about these lip colours being available there. These items were bought at Hair City as I mentioned in my previous post for $18. TT but are also available online at www.NyxCosmetics.com

Ingredients: Bees wax,Copenicia,Cerifera (Canuba)wax, Euphobia Cerifera (Candelila) wax, Cerisin, Microcrystalline wax, Polyethylene, Mineral Oil,, Octyldodeanol. Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl, Palmiate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2Trisostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipade-2,Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Mics, Pigment (Cl)

These items are also cruelty free and hypoallergenic ;c)

No comments:

Post a Comment