Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Small haul - essentials

   
The after Christmas/ New Year sales rush has more or less settled and most people are back out to work, so our malls and shopping areas are not as packed. So I just thought I'd stop in and top up on a few personal items, namely my face powders.
     I'm currently using the L'Oreal true match powder n8 cappuccino,which I like quite a lot but before that I used the Maybelline Mineral Power, Tan -Dark 1. This would look good at first, but would oxidise into a orange brown shade which did nothing for me, and as far as colour choices there weren't much at Pennywise.
     So this year  I'm trying to use makeup that are minerals or very skin friendly..this does not mean I'm giving up the use of what I have that's not totally organic instead I hope for it to be a gradual transition into healthier skin products at supposedly drugstore level.
     So while at Pennywise, I decided to purchase a few products mainly two items from the Black Opal new line , it did not have any SPF protection as the Maybelline, but it had a greater colour selection for women in the darker spectrum so I thought I'd give it a go...

So here is a list of the few items I got:
  • Black Opal mineral brilliance powder and cover and clear acne concealer.
  • CORNSILK - quick colour powder...can be used on the face for healthy glow, or specifically on the eyes and cheeks.
  • Cherry Blossom #38, 100% human hair black eyelash.

No comments:

Post a Comment