Friday, 2 December 2011

Not the Real Deal, but I'm liking it!





       
 Do you remember in the days gone by when the the main questions you asked yourself when shopping for a handbag were " is it genuine leather?" "could it hold much?" "was it pretty enough?" "would it match my outfit?" "does it look cheap?" anyway I'm old school so these questions may not matter much to anyone in todays' social atmosphere but I do know an original Chanel bag locally would probably run you into a $1000.00 TT or more...if you can find it .ie
      
            Today I decided to go to town to pay the usual monthly bills....yes I know this can be done online, but for me nothing beats direct payments, (any problems I can always quote place of business and time). So everywhere you looked people were displaying their "showy" Christmas stuff and whatever discounted items as bait to get you into there stores. So lo and behold when I saw this little item on sale for $55.00 TT you know I had to investigate!!

        Yes people I know its not the real deal, but I've been checking out the fact that a few YouTubers and YouTube gurus have been wearing their replica's as statement pieces without a problem, ( I'm not saying that they don't sometimes have the real deal!!), so for me its a steal because it did not require waiting a whole month for eBay to ship me any item. Speaking of eBay I've been checking out a few other websites of interest that offer fairly good replicas for a person on a budget, but that's for another day.


If you're in T&T check your local variety stores and Chinese owned variety store....you never know what you'll find!(this was bought at FAI'S---a local hardware...crazy huh?!!)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment